I found this article very interesting as it is about an Indigenous man starring in his own sitcom including a predominantly indigenous-only cast. Paul Rabliauskas will be the main character in his own almost autobiographical sitcom coming in 2022. Now, there are lots of shows and movies that include indigenous ideas and jokes that are actually offensive as they are being delivered by anybody that is not actually Indigenous. Paul claims that the jokes are quite dark and gloomy as they retell stories from hard time as an Indigenous person, however the show's only goal is to give the audience and laugh and a smile on their faces. I believe that this is a step towards Indigenous media and shows growing throughout as well as Indigenous actors and stars being applauded and recognized positively by the directors of shows and the audience that watch them.
The poem I presented on, "Leonardo DiCaprio" does the complete opposite of this as it neglects and reflects negatively on the Indigenous culture and way of life, therefore this could be a great improvement in this area for audiences and producers to start respecting the cultures of the Indigenous peoples and expressing this in a positive manner using tv shows, movies, comedy shows, and any kinds of performances.

https://www.cbc.ca/arts/paul-rabliauskas-acting-good-sitcom-northern-manitoba-1.6617176