Re: EDTS 234 Indigenous Film Study: The Grizzlies ¶
By: Mason.Schafer on April 4, 2022, 1:11 p.m.
Educator Lessons I Learned from the Grizzlies.
* Respect your students and put forward an effort to understand their situations.
* Build bridges don't let them burn.
* Accept when you have made a mistake and do your best to remedy it.
* Try to bring out the best in your students so they can inspire and bring out the best in their peers.
* Form positive relationships with students and their families to work to eliminate obstacles to learning and opportunities together.
* Learn about your students, work to undertsand them and utmost show them you respect them.